About the course
This online training course is aimed at anyone who uses abrasive wheels, or employs people who use abrasive wheels as part of their work. Abrasive wheels include grinding machine operations, wheel mounted procedures, and hand held or portable grinders. These tools, if not used properly, can result in horrific accidents. Failure to train staff to use such equipment safely can result in severe prosecution and awful physical injury. The training covers different types of abrasive wheels, safety in their use and how to identify the type of wheel.
For your free trial please register here.
- IIRSM Approved
- CPD Approved
- Duration: 100 mins *
- £35 per license
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions