Assessing Display Screen Equipment
About the course
Our online Assessing Display Screen Equipment training course is aimed at companies and organisations who employ staff who use display screen equipment. It is designed to allow companies to bring the expensive task of assessing display screen equipment, in-house. This is a great way to reduce your company costs and to keep your valuable staff safe!
Display Screen Equipment, or DSE as it’s often called, is a term that covers a wide range of computer equipment. Basically, it refers to laptop and desktop computers, tablets and IT equipment. If this equipment is not set up correctly, users are at an increased risk from serious health conditions. These can range from muscular conditions and back problems to carpel tunnel.
This online course is intended to be completed by those who would like to be equipped with the necessary skills and competency to become a DSE assessor. It fully equips the learner to understand how to carry out DSE assessments, preventing the need for expensive external consultants. This course could save your company hundreds of pounds a year.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
- £25 per license
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions