Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
About the course
It is a legal requirement to receive basic fire awareness training, no matter what industry you work in. Basic Fire Awareness Training ensures you are aware of the risks of fire, to help prevent them from ever starting. Prevention is always better than cure! This course also gives you training about what to do, should you ever be faced with a fire at work.
By completing this online course you will be making your workplace a safer environment. This course is a variation on the Basic Fire Awareness course as it contains information that is specific to employees of care and residential homes. You can view the Basic Fire Awareness course here.
Discounts for multiple licences are available. Please email with your requirements and we will be happy to offer you discounts for 5 licences and above.
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- RoSPA Approved
- Duration: 60 mins *
- £25 per license
- Easy to follow, very informative
- Certified training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions