Basic Legionella Management
About the course
Our online Basic Legionella Management course explains the risks associated with Legionnaires’ Disease and introduces the learner to the responsibilities of managing these risks.
The course is designed to help building managers, facilities teams, school caretakers and small business owners/managers to know how to manage water safety. This online course really helps you to learn the basics of Legionella Management ensuring that you comply with relevant regulations. Many people are expected to manage water safety but have not had adequate training in how to do this.
To find out more, please try the free trial. Our courses are all really good value and allow you flexibility to learn from the comfort of your own environment.
Discounts for multiple licences are available. Please email with your requirements and we will be happy to offer you discounts for 5 licences and above.
- RoSPA Approved
- Duration: 75 mins *
- £65 per license
- Learn new skills without attending expensive courses
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions