Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
About the course
Our Control of Substances Hazardous to Health online training course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations. It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work, as well as line managers with responsibility for such people.
COSHH training can be highly complex and expensive, but our COSHH training is very user friendly and helps your organisation to manage the associated risks. Don’t risk being hurt by using chemicals at work without ensuring that you have been properly trained in how to manage such hazards.
Hazardous substances can cause anything from rashes and sores to blindness and even death. So whether you are using cleaning products, lubricants or industrial chemicals ensure that you are properly trained.
JCH Safety offers considerable support to companies with COSHH issues, COSHH assessments and management. Our online safety management system offers some great tools for managing COSHH. Please get in touch to find out more!
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved
- Duration: 125 mins *
- £35 per license
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions