Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes
About the course
This course is a variation on the Basic Fire Awareness training course since it contains information specific to employees of care and residential homes.
Regardless of the industry in which you are employed, it is a legal requirement to receive basic fire awareness training. Basic Fire Awareness Training ensures you are aware of the risks of fire, ways to prevent them starting, and what to do in the event of a fire.
By completing this online course you will be making your workplace a safer environment.
Discounts for multiple licences are available. Please email with your requirements and we will be happy to offer you discounts for 5 licences and above.
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- RoSPA Approved **
- Duration: 60 mins *
- £25 per license
- Easy to follow, very informative
- Certified training
**Our RoSPA approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.