About the course
The Construction Design and Management Regulations cover the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out construction projects. Whatever your role in the construction industry these regulations are there to improve your health and safety. They are intended to ensure that projects are planned and run effectively and safely right from the start.
This awareness course covers the core concepts of the regulations and details the various roles that are required for a construction project along with the key documents that need to be produced. It starts with an introduction to CDM, then covers some of the parameters that need to be checked when a project is being planned. It finishes by detailing a number of example projects that illustrate how the regulations can be applied.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Duration: 40 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
- £35 per license
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.