Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
About the course
Our Control of Substances Hazardous to Health online training course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations. It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work, as well as line managers with responsibility for such people.
Hazardous substances can cause anything from rashes and sores to blindness and even death. So whether you are using cleaning products, lubricants or industrial chemicals, ensure that you are properly trained.
JCH Safety, Nuneaton offers support and guidance to companies with COSHH issues, COSHH assessments and management. Our online safety management system offers some great tools for managing COSHH.
Contact us to find out more.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Duration: 125 mins *
- £35 per license
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.