JCH Safety offers the latest in online health, safety and fire training.
At JCH Safety, we are transforming the way organisations deliver Health & Safety and Fire Training in Coventry and Warwickshire. Our extensive range of online health & safety courses provide for workforce development and blended learning solutions across all industries. The courses are clear, concise, and easily accessible on multiple devices and platforms.
Online training to develop both you and your workforce is key to maintaining a competitive edge. It is also an effective time management tool, since learners are able to modify their training schedule, building skills and professional knowledge around their other commitments. Many of the courses take just a few hours, and all are fully certified upon completion.
Our course developers have ensured that the highest level of quality content is incorporated into the training programmes. We are so confident you will enjoy the training, that we offer free access to the first module of all our courses. Sign up for your Free Trial now.
Join our Online Health & Safety Training
- Health and Safety Awareness Training – covers aspects of the law, risk assessment and employee responsibilities
- Asbestos Awareness Training – ensure that staff are aware of the risks associated with asbestos
- Fire Awareness Training – ensures that staff know how to react if a fire breaks out and assists your company to comply with the RRFSO
- DSE Training – reduce the risk of DSE claims
- Working Safely at Heights – keep your staff safe whilst working at height
- Monitoring Contractors – assists with monitoring builders and contractors on site
- Site Services Officer Safety Training – bespoke courses looking at aspects of working at height, asbestos awareness, fire awareness and contractor management.
- Managing Contractors In Schools – designed to train SSO officers to manage contractors safely in educational environments