Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers
About the course
This course acts as an introduction to personal safety for lone workers and applies to those that work alone within business premises, mobile workers and homeworkers. It covers the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees, some of the common security precautions that can be implemented, practical steps you can take to avoid conflict in lone worker situations and other elements that can contribute to lone worker safety.
Every day thousands of people are exposed to situations where they are left alone in work premises, or when visiting members of the public during their working day. There are many risks associated with working in isolation and without the support of colleagues, including accidents and violence.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Duration: 45 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- £35 per license
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.