Introduction to Risk Assessment
About the course
Risk assessment is a systematic method of looking at work activities, and considering the things that could cause significant harm to people, property or the environment. The most important purpose of risk assessments is to help prevent accidents and ensure the safety of employees and anyone affected by workplace activities.
At the end of this course, candidates will have an understanding of what a risk assessment is and how to complete one. To achieve this the course will define important terms, provide some basic background information to explain how important risk assessments are and discuss some of the legislation that applies. It will then go on to provide practical advice on how to identify hazards and analyse risk before finishing off by explaining the responsibilities of both employers and employees with regards to risk assessment.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Duration: 90 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- We suggest using Google Chrome for the best user experience
- £35 per license
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.