Level 2 Food Safety – Catering
About the course
Level 2 Food Safety (Catering)
Level 2 Awards in Food Safety are suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
• Pubs, hotels, restaurants
• Supermarkets and retail environments
• Food and drink manufacturers
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These laws state that food handlers must make sure that food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated, with potentially fatal consequences. Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
- Approved by RoSPA & CPD **
- Duration: 75 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- £25 per license
**Our RoSPA and CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.