QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF) ½ day
About the course
Following a cardiac arrest, every minute without CPR and defibrillation reduces a casualty’s chance of survival by 10%. Cardiac arrest is one of the UK’s biggest killers.
The QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF) qualification provides candidates with the skills needed to administer safe, prompt and effective basic life support and use an AED safely in emergency situations.
- Only £375 (price is for up to 12 people)
- Duration 1/2 day
- Quality training by experienced experts
- Easy to follow lifesaving training
- Fully certificated training
- Includes course manuals and training equipment