Working in Confined Spaces
About the course
This course covers the legislation associated with working in confined spaces. It explains what counts as a confined space, the potential hazards, safe operating procedures, emergency procedures and rescue.
At the end of this course you’ll be able to demonstrate your understanding of the control measures to be followed when working in, or near to, confined spaces as detailed in a safe working procedure.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Duration: 25 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- £35 per license
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.